Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Flashback: Learning to Lift That Head

When Ryan, over at Pacing The Panic Room wrote about Priceless First Attempts last week, it immediately reminded me of a series of photos I took of my son shortly after he was born in 2008. His head was so big he had a hard time lifting it, and it was comical to watch how much effort it took him to try.

I know it should probably be baby pictures of the actual baby, but in true second-child style, the photos that have actually made it from the camera to the computer have not been converted to JPEGs or compressed down to user-friendly size yet. One of these days...

In the meantime, though, enjoy! He's almost three now, and while his noggin' is still super-sized, he doesn't seem to have any problems hauling it around atop his neck anymore!












1 comment:

  1. Holy smokes he is cute! And don't you just love how they look a little drunk all the time? Like "Whoah dude...I got get myself up off this boppy and get to bed!"
    Best,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete