- Traveling: Hated It! (Disclaimer: Family: Lovin' them! Just hate traveling!)
- Got Fat: Whoops!
- Owning Things/Anxiety/New Year's Purge/Aarrgghh!/Aaaahhhh!
- Back Home: Snowed in! Lovin' it! Snow, You Beautiful Devil, You!
- Resolutions: Last Year's Delusional Drunken Elderly Fellow versus This Year's Overly Earnest Spiritual Seeker
- Being In The Body: Yoga as Spiritual Exercise
- Real Gifts Attempt #1: Hardware Store
- Real Gifts Attempt #2: Cable?
- Totally Unrealistic and Overzealous Resolutions: Scrapbookin' for everyone important in my entire life, monthly. Doesn't it sound like such a good plan though? I am always so single-minded and disciplined in my Unrealistic and Overzealous Resolutions. I like to have at least one each year. Two this year: Writing a Recipe Book This Week. If you know me, you know this is hilarious. But I am SO excited about my Recipe Book, you guys! It's going to be awesome.
Monday, December 28, 2009
Offroading and Other Possible Topics
Because I am a list maker, and because I am too scatterbrained to focus on a single post this evening: